Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Caffeine Bullet website (hereafter referred to as ‘site’) by using this site you are agreeing to follow and abide by our terms and conditions. Throughout these terms, we will refer to ourselves as Caffeine Bullet, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ – this means Caffeine BulletLimited. We may revise the Terms and conditions at any time without notice to you.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are purchasing a product and subject to all terms and conditions. All orders are final. In the instance of wanting to cancel your order, contact: email@example.com. We may resend a product depending on the circumstances, however this is at our discretion.
When placing an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card, including the full cost for shipping.
Shipping and Delivery
Delivery costs will be charged in addition to products upon checkout. We may refuse the right to send your order if the information given is incorrect. Please note that our prices do not include customs charges and you may be liable to pay these on receipt of your parcel.Parcels will be left unattended at the delivery address, unless stated otherwise in the notes section, prior to the order being placed. An additional price for shipping may be added for express, or signed parcels. Caffeine Bullet, Royal Mail and our couriers hold no responsibility for goods left unattended at a delivery address when the parcel is marked to leave with neighbour or by the door. We do not deliver to PO Boxes, locked bags or parcel lockers and deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays as they apply nationally and to each country.Whilst we do everything that we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
Payment and Discounts
It’s the customer’s responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until payment has been completed. The threshold for free shipping is calculated after any promotions and discounts are applied. Free shipping is a limited promotion and not available for orders delivered outside United Kingdom or United States. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed once. Please note that gift boxes are excluded from all promotions and discount codes. Discount codes are not valid on sale items.
You understand that Caffeine Bullet Ltd cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Caffeine Bullet Ltd does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Caffeine Bullet Ltd. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.The Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Our Company disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Caffeine Bullet Ltd does not warrant that the functions OR CONTENT contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Caffeine Bullet Ltd does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Caffeine Bullet Ltd may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not our Company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. Caffeine Bullet Ltd makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Caffeine Bullet Ltd does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability
Caffeine Bullet Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of £100 or the amount you have paid to company for the applicable content, product or service out of which liability arose.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this site are the property of Caffeine Bullet Ltd or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Caffeine Bullet Ltd. We, and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Caffeine Bullet Ltd retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content; advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise acts in a way that affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding the use of this site or any networks connected to this site;
- or contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.